They will discuss;
- How the Managed Account client experience compares with the adviser implemented experience
- What the feedback has been from clients
- A framework to consider when seeking to undertake dynamic asset allocation to generate alpha or manage downside risk
- The efficient access to hedging, thematic, currency and intra-asset class exposures that allow for better portfolio outcomes
- Examples of how portfolios have been managed from February 2020 onwards, and how they have been able to implement tactical decisions
- Looking forward, how portfolios are now positioned and how this is communicated to clients
This webinar is FASEA CPD Accredited
Get recognised for your Managed Account! categories for Licensees, Investment & Innovation Success in the Awards will demonstrate to your staff, advisers and clients what it is that sets your services apart and you’ll have the logos and trophy to prove it. Enter the IMAP Managed Account Awards now - submissions now closing 26 June 2020. Awards Cocktail event on 27 August 2020 at the Marriott Hotel Sydney.
This year's theme is "Spolit for Choice - Beset by Risk" Please join us as our presenters take us through ways to successfully apply technology to deliver improved service to financial advisers for the benefit of their clients.
Registrations will be opening soon for conference attendees
If you wish to participate in InvestTech as a technology or service provider, please contact Jane McIlroy - IMAP Events Director
P: 0411 420 180 E: firstname.lastname@example.org