Find out more about becoming an IMAP Sponsor and the benefits
IMAP welcomes enquiries from organisations wishing to become involved with IMAP.
Sponsorships are an essential means of supporting IMAP's misssion of representation, education and information for the Managed Account industry in Australia.
How long are Sponsorships?
Sponsorships can run for 1 or more years in length.
Levels of Sponsorship
There are different levels of sponsorship ranging from Principal Sponsor to Supporting Sponsor. We are happy to discuss these options with you upon receiving your application.
Why engage with IMAP in a Sponsorship relationship?
Sponsorships provide the means for enhanced connection between advisers, consultants, platforms, investment managers, researchers and other particpants.
IMAP applies the sponsorships to keeping event costs low for Advisers, activities that are not funded in anyway such as representation to regulatory bodies such as ASIC, the running of events and assisting to cover IMAP's operational costs
What activites can a Sponsorship offer?
- Participate in the Portfolio Management Conferences held in Sydney and Melbourne
- Participate in IMAP's Adviser Roadshow, POrtfolio Management or InvestTech conferences.
- Take part in IMAP's focus groups including: the Investment Group, Data Standards, and Regulatory Group.
- Provide speakers for IMAP's Webinar series
- Sponsor a category for the IMAP Managed Account Awards
(this involves participation at the Awards night)
- Opportunity to host an IMAP breakfast or evening education session.
- Provide content to selected issues of Managed Accounts Perspectives, IMAP’s quarterly publication. This option may involve additional investment.
- Distribution of your electronic material to IMAP’s subscriber base as agreed
- Your logo prominently displayed as Supporting Sponsor on IMAP website and on IMAP's published material
- Free IMAP business directory listing which assists google searches and is the one place where the participants in the Managed Accounts industry can be easily found.
Search the IMAP Directory here.
Make an enquiry about IMAP Sponsorship
Please phone or email your enquiry to:
Toby Potter - Chair
P: 0414 443 236
Jane McIlroy - National Marketing & Events Director
P: 0411 420 180